Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Update

I've stayed away from cash games for a while on PokerStars. I've been playing $1.10 45 man Sit-n-Go's and been doing pretty well. Not making a profit but I've been getting in the money or on the bubble.

I've been spending most of my time on parttimepoker.com applying for stakes, placing stakes, and investing into BAPs (Buy a Piece). As of right now I am investing a total of $13 on 5 different players that plan on playing MTT. I've been thinking about it and I think I'm going to create a BAP and have people invest into it. All I need to do is come up with a plan of games that I want to play and I'll post it up.

If you want to invest in me, just let me know. The first thing you're going to need to do is get a PokerStars account which you can obtain by clicking on the PokerStars banner on the right. (Don't forget to add the bonus code when you sign-up). Then you'll need to create a PartTimePoker.com account, (Link to site is to the right). If you have any questions about anything, just leave a comment and I can help you through the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment